New Brunswick Business Property Insurance
GoToInsure.ca specializes in Business Property Insurance serving all of Atlantic Canada.
You know that most people hate to talk about insurance, you are probably one of them! The big question is, why would you want to risk losing everything you have worked so hard for by avoiding... talking about insurance!
No matter what size your business is, big or small, you need to protect your investment. It is a necessity for any business owner. A Commercial Property Insurance covers most financial losses you may encounter in the event that the physical assets of your company are damaged like the building, equipment or stock, just to name a few.
The term "Property" in this case is very broad. This term includes, buildings, computers, company papers, money, and business interruption/loss of revenue.
One thing to remember, most often the smallest pieces of commercial property are the most important to your business. For some reasons our thoughts gravitate towards only towards the largest objects.
Commercial Property Insurance safeguards:
- Company's building
- Tenant's Improvements made to a rented space
- Computers and data processing equipment
- Records, valuable papers
- Other outdoor property not attached to property
Other coverage are available for:
- Equipment breakdown
- Building collapse
- Glass breakage
- Business income
- Cyber risks, including theft of confidential client information
One of the biggest trends in business these days are the ever-growing home-based networking businesses. Whether you are selling jewelry, hand bags, Tupperware, cosmetic products or even some sort of internet business, Business Property Insurance is a must!
Do you have a Home-Based Business?
If you do, don't assume for a minute that your Homeowners Insurance policy covers your Home-Based Business. Contrary to popular belief, if there is a fire or an incident that occurs at your home, most home owners policies cover nothing or very little for any losses to your home business. You will definitely need a Commercial Property Insurance.
Nobody knows your business better than you so take the time to review all your current policies and your current risk with the experts at GoToInsure.ca. By completing this process we will help you to determine what protections are suitable for your business needs.
Other protections to consider:
- General Liability Insurance: Covers legal hassles due to accidents, injuries and claims of negligence. Also it protect against payments as a result of bodily injury, property damage, medical expenses, etc.
- Product Liability Insurance: Covers financial loss due to a defective product that causes injury or bodily harm to a client.
- Professional Liability Insurance: Covers malpractice, errors and negligence when provided service to clients.
- Business Interruption Insurance: Covers against loss of revenue if your business if forced to close down due to disaster or circumstances.
Choosing the best policy does not have to be difficult or expensive. Your goal should be the best coverage available at a price your business can afford.
It's time for you to take action and contact us to find out if your business is properly covered. GoToInsure.ca is your local specialist in Business Property Insurance serving New Brunswick and all of Atlantic Canada.