New Brunswick Salon & Spa Insurance
GoToInsure.ca specializes in Salon & Spa Insurance serving all of Atlantic Canada.
Everybody knows that a lot of people take their hair and looks very seriously. Having said this, some clients will even go to the point of sewing their stylist, barber or esthetician because they are not satisfied. The numbers lawsuits like this are growing by the minute!
Getting hit with a lawsuits could destroy your business if you are not well protected.
In the rare event that a client suffers bodily injury or there has been proven negligence, you need General Liability, by having this you will be well protected.
If you sell or make any salon products you should have Product Liability. In the Maritimes we have crazy winters so make sure you have Property Insurance to protect yourself from building damages. Having a unique business like this, you want to have specialized coverage and not just the regular business protection.
Spas are a growing industry in the Maritimes and GoToInsure.ca brokers work with many reputable insurance companies to bring you the best protection for your salon insurance, barber insurance, beauty salon insurance and barber shop insurance.
GoToInsure.ca specialists serving all of Atlantic Canada can customize a Salon Insurance policy, a Barber Insurance policy or a Beauty Salon Insurance policy to your specific needs and for every facet of your business. We can ensure you’re getting the best protection for your peace of mind and it doesn’t matter if you are a hair stylists, esthetician, salon owner or a Medical Spa owner.
GoToInsure.ca specialists serving all the Maritimes insures the following Salon & Spa Services;
- Hair Salons / Barber Shops
- Nail Salons
- Relaxation therapies
- Massages (therapeutic or relaxation)
- Waxing & Laser
- Spa Treatments; permanent makeup, body wraps, etc.
- Property Insurance: Covers the building and the contents. It also covers the improvements you’ve made to a leased space.
- General Liability Insurance: Covers you if anybody, that is not your employee, gets injured on your property. They can slip on the floor or even fall down stairs. It also covers you in case of fire damages to the neighboring properties.
- Professional Liability Insurance: Covers you if you do a mistake and the person is injured.
- Business Interruption Insurance: Covers you in case of an extended period of time that you cannot conduct business due to external causes like water service interruption, power outage or fire).
- Hired and Unowned Auto Insurance: Covers you or your employee who drive a private passenger vehicle for business purposes, gets into an accident and you get hit with a lawsuit.
- Equipment Breakdown: Covers you against major equipment break down. It could be from hair dryers, air conditioners, laundry machines or even computers.
- Employee Dishonesty: Covers losses due to an employee stealing from you.
- Umbrella Policy: Covers above and beyond your current policy limits.
- Life Insurance for key person: Covers if an owner and a key employee passes, there will be funding for continuation or buy-sell agreements.
- Employment Practices Liability Insurance: Covers you if there is a lawsuit for harassment or discrimination
- D&O (Directors & Officers) Insurance: If your business has a board of directors and officers, this would protect them
You may want to take a closer look as to what kind of protection you have with your Salon insurance, Barber Shop insurance or Beauty Salon insurance.
Let GoToInsure.ca serving all of Atlantic Canada gives you a free quote. We have been specialized in Salon & Spa insurance for more than 40 years!